- Identify potential buyers at the international level and convert them into regular customers.
- Cold calling to new & existing customers & maximize sales.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments to identify business opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with international customers, distributors, and partners.
- Research, identify & and develop new international markets in countries through researching port data, industry websites, or any other modes.
- Maintaining Sales Pipeline, presenting sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the senior team.
- Sales Reporting, Budgeting, and comparison.
- Follow up inquiry contacts & referral partners.
- Collaborate with internal departments, such as sales, production, and finance, to ensure smooth and efficient export processes.
- Regular update of sales forecast, orders in hands, and new orders.
- Routine Customer communication & coordination.
- Shipment Status, intimations, payments, etc
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Export / Import / Merchandising|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||International Marketing Import Documentation Export Import Business Research Analysis Export Manager|
|Contact Person||Gautam Patel|
|Address||116, Sanatan Park - 3, Chokadi|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.