Accountant Responsibilities Include Auditing Financial Documents and Procedures, Reconciling Bank Statements and Calculating Tax Payments and Returns. Ultimately, You Will Provide Us with Accurate Quantitative Information On Financial Position, Liquidity and Cash Flows of Our Business, While Ensuring We’re Compliant with all Tax Regulations.
· Manage all Accounting Transactions
· Prepare Budget Forecasts
· Publish Financial Statements in Time
· Handle Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closings
· Reconcile Accounts Payable and Receivable
· Ensure Timely Bank Payments
· Compute Taxes and Prepare Tax Returns
· Manage Balance Sheets and Profit/loss Statements
· Report On the Company’s Financial Health and Liquidity
· Audit Financial Transactions and Documents
· Reinforce Financial Data Confidentiality and Conduct Database Backups When Necessary
· Comply with Financial Policies and Regulations
· Work Experience as An Accountant
· Excellent Knowledge of Accounting Regulations and Procedures, Including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (gaap)
· Hands-on Experience with Accounting Software like Freshbooks and Quickbooks
· Advanced Ms Excel Skills Including Vlookups and Pivot Tables
· Experience with General Ledger Functions
· Strong Attention to Detail and Good Analytical Skills
|2 - 4 Years
|1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.
|Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
|Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree
|Tally Accounting Account Management Finance
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.