1) Should have “hand On Experience” in Maintenance and Repairs of a Fleet Size of 100
buses Preferably On Tata / Leyland Make with Both Diesel as Well as Cng Operated.
2) Should Be Conversant with the Statutory Provisions of M.v. Act, Factory Act, and Epca
rules as Applicable to Maintenance and Repairs and Operations of the Buses.
3) Should Be Conversant with Maintenance and Repairs of the Entire Minor / Major and Sub-
assemblies On the Tata / Leyland Make Buses Including O/h of Engines, Pump, Gear
box, Differential, Turbo Chargers Etc.
4) Should Maintain Up to Date Record of Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Which
includes Cost On Repairs and Maintenance of Each Bus and also the Entire Fleet of The
5) Should Work as a Shift in Charge in Day / Night Shift as per the Instructions /
6) Should Attend Matters Relating to B/d’s and Accidents to Assess the Damage, Take
corrective Action and for Analysis of the Same Based On Vehicle, Cause, System, Age,
driver Wise Etc. for Preventive Measures.
7) Should Follow Preventive Maintenance Schedules. (daily, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
etc.) as per Standard Specifications Defined By Superior / Unit Head and Company For
maintaining Healthy Fleet all the Time. this Will Provide Quality Service to the Passengers.
8) Should have Knowledge of Required Plant & Machinery, Equipment’s, Tools, Special Tools
etc. to Be Used for Vehicle Maintenance in the Garage.
9) Should Be Able to Design Jgs / Fixtures Etc. Required for Carrying Out Repairs to Major
10) Preferably Having Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||Automobile Maintenance Supervisor Automobile Engineering|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.