- A Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales
quotations made for clients.
- He/She must be able to efficiently respond to any online or
telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments
and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s
needs, cost and time restraints.
- He/She must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to
assess the progress of the department and develop Sales
- The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports
on progress within the department and outline any developed
strategies to improve.
Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in
other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A team player with
high level of dedication.
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception / Computer Operator / Assistant|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Sales Coordinator Customer Sales Representative Customer Relationship Manager Customer Relationship Executive Back Office|
|Contact Person||Gautam Patel|
|Address||116, Sanatan Park - 3, Chokadi|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.