1. Responsible for Truck Fully built solutions (Bulker, RMC, Tipper), Cargo body design, vehicle packaging & integration.
2. 3D Modeling & 2D drawing preparation/ checking/BOM Creation.
3. Responsible for field issue, line issue resolution. Involvement in failure analysis
4. Design Calculations for vehicle/Frame.
5. Supplier interface for chassis & Application components development
Competencies/ Capabilities Required
1. Worked in the area of vehicle & Truck fully built solutions design, automotive domain preferably in commercial vehicles.
2. Knowledge in the area of vehicle dynamics.
3. Good understanding of vehicle parameters.
4. Knowledge of DFMEA.
5. Basic Knowledge of Manufacturing Concepts.
6. Knowledge of Pro-E & PDM link (Windchill).
7. Understanding of Vehicles system & Subsystem function
Skills : solution designing,developing,manufacturing,indian institute of Technology,designing,solution,reporting,concept selling,application development,DFMEA,product development,technology,solution selling,windchill,vehicle
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Bus Body Designing Vehicle Design Engineering 3D Modeling 2D drawing|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.