1. Ensure Maximum Utility of Available Cargo Resources.
2. Negotiate Pricing for Cargo Space with Airlines.
3. Provide Freight Quotations to Customers, Develop Pricing Strategies, Balancing Company Objectives and Customer
4. Meeting Airline Executives and Discussing Regarding Spot Rates.
5. Ensuring Targeted Shipments are Given to Specific Airlines in Order to Get Better Incentives Than Market.
6. Ensuring Airline Monthly Shipment Targets are Accomplished in Order to Maintain Airline Stock with the Company.
7. Maintaining Records of Buying & Selling Rates and Sending It to Accounts for Billing Purpose, Conducting Market Analysis for Commodity Utilisation.
8. Follow Up with Clients Once Rates are Quoted in Order to Get Target Rate Indication if Any.
9. Follow Up for Awb Instructions with Client.
10. Send Flight Schedule to Client On Timely Basis Once Shipment is Confirmed.
11. Maintain Daily Cargo Sales Report and Monthly Report of Shipments Executed.
12. Help Resolve Issues Pertaining to Egm, Pricing and Amendments.
|Experience||3 - 10 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Customer Relationship Management Customer support|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.