Vapi, Palghar, Umbergaon, Vasai
Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications;
make adjustments as necessary.Cut, shape, and trim blanks or blocks to specified lengths or shapes,
using power saws, power shears, rules, and hand tools.
2. File, grind, shim, and adjust different parts to properly fit them together.
3. Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies,
jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
4. Inspect finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
5. Lift, position, and secure machined parts on surface plates or worktables,
using hoists, vises, v-blocks, or angle plates.
6. Measure, mark, and scribe metal or plastic stock to lay out machining,
using instruments such as protractors, micrometers, scribes, and rulers.
7. Select metals to be used from a range of metals and alloys,
based on properties such as hardness and heat tolerance.
8. Set up and operate conventional or computer numerically controlled machine
tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to cut, bore, grind,
or otherwise shape parts to prescribed dimensions and finishes.
9. Set up and operate drill presses to drill and tap holes in parts for assembly.
10. Smooth and polish flat and contoured surfaces of parts or tools,
using scrapers, abrasive stones, files, emery cloths, or power grinders.
11. Study blueprints, sketches, models, or specifications to plan
sequences of operations for fabricating tools, dies, or assemblies.
12. Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts
for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as
calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators.
13. Visualize and compute dimensions, sizes, shapes, and
tolerances of assemblies, based on specifications.
14. Cast plastic tools or parts, or tungsten-carbide cutting tips, using pre-made molds.
15. Design jigs, fixtures, and templates for use as work aids in the fabrication of parts or products.
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||tool making die making|
|Contact Person||Mr. G.K. Patel|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.