Solid understanding of graphic design and experience in the overall Design Process. Should be an expert in using design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Corel Draw.
· Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
· Must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends
· Responsible to participate in the design process of every feature assigned, from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish.
· Will be working closely with Functional consultants to translate conceptual ideas into engaging design solutions.
· Is a dynamic and self-starting individual able to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
· Ability to produce as an individual or as a part of team as well.
· Will be primarily working on Prints for Backpacks, Soft luggage, Hard Luggage, Product tags onbody POSMs etc
Key Result Area
New product Introduction & lifecycle management
Strategic: Out of the box thinking and awareness about fashion trends.
Vendor relations & Development: Strong people management exposure. With experience in managing vendors Process & Innovation: Setting up of systems and processes, streamlining and efficiency improvement of the product development life cycle.
Design & Development of Backpack, luggage & other Accessories. Graphic design
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||Graphics Designing Image Editor Photo Editing|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.