- Proven Experience as a Legal Counsel in a Business Environment
- Excellent Knowledge and Understanding of Corporate Law and Procedures
- Demonstrated Ability to Create Legal Defense or Proactive Business Strategies
- Draft, Negotiate and Nalise Agreements, Contracts, and other Legal Documents to Ensure and Protect the Company's Rights and Interest;
- Deal with Complex Matters with Multiple Stakeholders;
- Provide Clarication On Legal Language or Specications to Everyone in the Organization;
- Maintain Current Knowledge of Applicable Laws and Amendments Made Thereto from Time to Time.
- Give Accurate and Timely Counsel to Executives in a Variety of Legal Topics (labor Law, Corporate Nance, Taxation, Business Contracts, New Business Arrangements E.g. Jv/consortium/dealership Etc.)
- Collaborate with Management to Devise Efcient Defense/business Strategies/ Models;
- Specify Internal Governance Policies and Regularly Monitor Legal/secretarial Compliance;
- Research and Evaluate Different Risk Factors Regarding Business Decisions and Operations;
- Apply Effective Risk Management Techniques and Offer Proactive Advice On Possible Legal Issues; Communicate and Negotiate with External Parties (regulators, External Counsel, Public Authority, Etc.), Creating Relations of Trust with such External Parties;
|Experience||10 - 16 Years|
|Salary||30 Lac To 40 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Legal / Law Services / Judiciary|
|Qualification||LLB, LLM, CS|
|Key Skills||Legal Consultation Legal coordination|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.