1) Implement Current / Best Practices for Maintenance of the Bus Body in all Cities.
2) Should Be Conversant with Preventive Maintenance Schedules of Tata / Leyland Makes
or Heavy Motor Vehicle with a Fleet Size of About 100+ Vehicles.
3) Should have Knowledge of Various Provisions Under M V Act. 1988 and Related Cmvr. Rules
in View of An Operator / Maintenance Aspects.
4) Should Be Conversant with Cng and Diesel Engine Operated Vehicles Including Epca Rules
5) Should have Basic Knowledge of Ais 052 Bus Body Code.
6) Should Be Able to Guide to the Mechanics / Shift Supervisors On Defect Diagnosis and Take
correctives Actions to Avoid Breakdown Actions Including O/h of all Major and Sub Assembly
on the Bus. Should Be Able to Work Out C/b Analysis of In-house/ Out Sourcing and Develop
various Vendors for Machining, Tyre Re-treading Activities Etc.
7) Should Be Conversant with Preventive Maintenance Schedules of all the Systems in the Bus
such as Power Transmission, Fuel, Brakes, Steering, Electrical, Tyres, Suspension Etc.
8) Should have Basic Knowledge of Maintenance / Repairs of Ms / Al / Frp Components Used
in Body Building Including Carrying Out Accidental Repairs.
9) Should Know Various Machinery, Equipment’s, Tools Used in a Vehicle Maintenance Garage,
there Applications as Well as Maintenance of Machinery.
10) Should Be Able to Manage / Build a Team Mechanics Including Supervisors for Effective
maintenance Management of the Workshop and Co-ordination with Traffic Operations.
11) Should Be Able to Forecast Spare Parts and Material Requirements, and Control The
consumption of Fuel, Tyres, Oils, Grease, and Electrical Items Etc.
12) Should Be Required to Work in Day as Well Night Shift as per the Requirements Since Most Of
the Maintenance Work is Carried Out in Night Shift.
13) Should Be Capable of Imparting Training to the Mechanics / Subordinates On Latest
technology On New Buses for Adaptability of Mms.
14) Should Be Conversant with Various Per
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||Automobile engineering automobile maintenance|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.