Jamnagar, , Khambhalia, Maharashtra Nagar
• Medical degree and valid medical license
• Residency/fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery and/or Spine Surgery
• Experience in performing orthopedic surgeries, specializing in spine surgeries
• In-depth understanding of orthopedic and spinal conditions and their treatment options
• Ability to analyze patient symptoms and develop individualized treatment plans
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Experience with minimally invasive procedures is a plus
|1 - 7 Years
|20 Lac To 40 Lac P.A.
|Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
|MD/Medicine Doctor, MS/Master of Surgery, DNB, Other Doctorate Degree, DM/Doctorate of Medicine
|Orthopedic Orthopedic Surgeon Orthopedics
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.