• Should have worked on large size proposals for municipal clients/WTP/STP /ETP/RO.
• Work closely with sales and service teams to understand client needs and project
• Prepare and compile technical proposals and bid documents in response to client RFPs
(Request for Proposals) and RFQs (Request for Quotations).
• Conduct technical evaluations, cost estimations, and risk assessments for proposed projects.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accurate and compelling technical content
• Monitors current competitive prices, new techniques and cost trends.
• To attend the technical meeting with clients during the tendering process.
• Able to plan, prepare, coordinate and to consolidate all estimating activities.
• Act as a technical liaison between project managers and engineering teams to ensure project
requirements are clearly understood and met.
• Assist in the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets.
• Monitor project progress and address any technical issues or deviations from the plan.
• Provide technical guidance and support to project teams as needed.
• Responsible for the preparation and submission of techno-commercial
• Proposals and tenders for various Turnkey projects (STP,WTP,UF,RO).
• Preparation of STP, WTP, ETP, RO, DM plant proposal.
• Design of Sewage treatment plants with MBBR, MBR, SBR, technologies.
• Responsible for Design, Procurement, Supply,
• Installation and Commissioning of various Turnkey projects in water and waste water
• Other Responsibilities include cost estimation, vendor analysis and selection, feasibility,
study, resource allocation etc...
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||Project cum proposal Engineer Proposal Engineer WTP stp ETP RO Waste Water Treatment Waste Water|
|Contact Person||Gautam Patel|
|Address||116, Sanatan Park - 3, Chokadi|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.