Dhar, , Pithampur
1. Involvement in QFD, Feasibility report
2. Vehicle configuration, Integration & coordination with other agencies
3. Aggregate responsibility of Frame & Accessories
4. Involvement in vehicle validation, rig testing, CAE to verify the project pre-requisite
5. Overall project management
6. Responsibility of vehicle configuration management or entire range
7. Responsible for field issue, line issue resolution. Involvement in failure analysis.
Competencies/ Capabilities Required
1. Worked in the area of new vehicle development
2. Should have understanding of QFD/NPI/DFMEA/Vehicle Dynamics
3. Good knowledge of Testing standards and regulations for India-CMVR, SABS,SASO etc
4. Should be able to decide on vehicle configuration, understanding of load, speed, gradability & other perf. calculations.
Skills : QFD,RPO,Agency,project management,CAE,Testing,agency Management,developing,technology,coordination,vehicle,indian institute of Technology,reporting
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Vehicle Integration Vehicle Development QFD NPI DFMEA Vehicle Dynamics vehicle configuration|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.